“Disappointed”

Marquette, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I am normally very pleased with the food I get at Vango's but the salad I ordered the other night was one of the worst I have ever eaten. I ordered the southwest chicken salad and was very disappointed. It consisted of lettuce, black olives, and bland, cold chicken. I don't understand how they can charge $8.00 for it. Needless to say I will never order that salad again.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank 138melissaj

ishpeming
“Great food great service”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

My family and I ordered 2 pizza's it was more then enough to feed 4 hungry adults and 3 kids the pizza was great and so was the fast and friendly service

Marquette, Michigan
“going for years”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This is comfort food served by a good chef and great wait staff. Not eclectic but tasty, good portions and great selections. My favorites are the Liver and onions (Monday) Battered Cod (Friday) and Greek or Taco salads. A long time local bar and friendly place.

• Visited October 2013
GREEN BAY
“Just average pizza, but good price”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Large 14" pizza with pepperoni, sausage, olives and onions reasonably priced at just over $15. A little too much cheese, and just a fair crust and sauce. Good service.

Grayslake, Illinois
“Great 'Zza”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We went to this restaurant with our family of four because my son wanted pizza and the TA reviews were positive. We ordered something off-menu, gyros-meat pizza. The sauce was tangy, the cheese tasty and the crust excellent. This pizza was very good. Service was friendly and the pizza prepared remarkably fast. Total bill less than $20 for four. Great family restraunt popular with local folks.

• Visited August 2013