“Nice dinner”

Ranked #6 of 118 Restaurants in Marquette
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

We had a nice dinner here on a Saturday night. The whitefish with fresh vegetables was delightful. Friendly, attentive staff.

1  Thank Helen S

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Very good food and nice bar but very small. Usually have to wait to get a table but have been there several times and we have always had delicious food and drinks! Seasonal limited outdoor seating with limited menu.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Great food and great atmosphere. Owner/operator is always there when we go and is always pleasant. The place is small, but that just adds to the atmosphere if you ask me. I do not believe this establishment is child friendly since I have never seen a high chair or booster.

Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

I come to the Portside on a regular basis. It's one of my favorite spots in Marquette. Their deck seating in the summer is awesome. Some key things to try on the menu: the nachos are huge and so amazing. The breadsticks have this cheese spread that is incredible. My regular order is the Edmund (Reuben) and a bowl of French onion soup. It is by far the best in Marquette. If you have a chance to try the sangrias don't pass it up!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Local beers, nice ambience, good creative bar food. Vegetarian options. Friendly service. Downtown location.