“WRONG PHOTO”

Ranked #74 of 116 Restaurants in Marquette
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“WRONG PHOTO”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

WRONG PHOTO--The photo shown is of the Ore Dock Brewing Co. of Marquette. Presently they have no food, other than free popcorn. (ahem, the beer is very good, though).
I have never eaten at (Stan's) Dry Dock, which is about 2-3 miles away. I visited once and found it to be two loud for my 60-something ears.

Visited April 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Beer and Service!”
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in on a Sunday to sample some of the local beers while were up for the UP 200 dog sled race and some skiing. We were very pleasantly surprise to find a very warm and inviting pub. This is the type of place you could spend all day hanging out and talking to other visitors. The beer was excellent and I bought a growler which is the coolest I have come across in my travels.

Visited February 2014
Marquette, MI
“Best pizza in town!”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

The Dry Dock is a bar with pizza and sandwiches. Since new owners for over a year, the food is much better. Their pizza is very good and they have the best chili in town... and it is a great value. You can get chili with toasted cheese sandwich for $6.50! It is huge bowl too. Vicki & Charly keep adding to the menu and it is a very friendly place with great staff!

Visited January 2014