“variety of eats”

Applebee's
Ranked #64 of 118 Restaurants in Marquette
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I always enjoy Applebees because they always have something new on the menu. I especially like their potato soup, so I am glad they offer it almost every day.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We ordered our meal before we got into town. When we drove up to the door,at Applebees, the waitress come out with our dinner. We paid for our meal and went to the motel, to kick back, relax, and eat our meal.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Can't find a better Applebees. This is as good as they get. Great service and well run. Delivers what the ads and menu promise.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Very good food and fast service. Huge portions. Easy to find when travelling/open late and close to many hotels.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

I've been to several different Applebee's, as it is a chain, and have been to this one before but haven't written a review. So, basically, the food is the same but this time, I had the new spinach & strawberry salad- it was delicious (the only bad thing is that they were completely out of the nuts so those weren't on the salad). I really liked the dressing- it wasn't too sweet as some vinaigrette's are. The wait staff was very friendly and on the ball.