“I go there all the time”

Aubree's Pizzeria and Grill
Ranked #4 of 118 Restaurants in Marquette
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: The Aubree's story begins in 1972, when Bill and Sandee French opened a little corner bar in Depot Town, Ypsilanti. Throughout the years, Aubree's has grown into the full service restaurants we are today. We not only want to exceed your expectations of quality, service, and atmosphere, but our hope is to be deeply rooted into the community by being active in supporting local schools, charities, and organizations. Our community has helped shape who we are today, and will continue to determine who we are in the future. Our goal is to provide top-quality meals at a reasonable price in a casual environment. We operate our restaurants with integrity and respect, and we do it in a personal way! Our customer needs are our top priorities. Our extensive menu includes gourmet pizza, fresh baked breads, salads, pub sandwiches, burgers, and other comforting entrees. For us, it will always be about combining gourmet flavors with the right balance of indulgence and nutrition. In this way, our guests can enjoy Aubree's in a way that fits their mood and style of living.
Reviewed November 14, 2012

The best pizza place in town by far! Might be the best in the world! I recommend ordering pizza crust with a seasoning on it. Sometimes the food takes a long time but it is worth it, prices can be high

Reviewed October 19, 2012

My son treated me to Aubree's for my birthday and i ordered pizza. It was delicious, like nothing i've ever tasted! Normally, I cook and we eat at home, so this was a real treat!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is a great place for Pizza! The buffalo chicken pizza is SOOOO GOOD!! Also, the Feta Bread is incredible. Anytime I go through Marquette, I try to stop in for Pizza there. I've also heard that all the other items on the menu are great too but the buffalo chicken pizza is so good, I always get that. Best pizza ever!!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

One of the best pizzas I have ever enjoyed. The crust reminds me of Naples. With Bell's Octoberfest and Oberon on tap and Two Hearted in the bottle I was in my element. Excellent staff and very accommodating to my requests. Definitely return to this gem.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

The pizza at Aubree's is always great. It's so nice to visit this place when we're in Marquette and when we're missing it while at home, we can make a quick drive to Ypsilanti to satisfy our hunger.