“Great bakery”

Huron Mountain Bakery
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Marquette
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Located along US 41 upon entering Marquette, our bakery is on the right side between Quality Care Care and Classic Auto. Our exterior is a log cabin style with a green and white stripe awning. We have large windows along the front of the building, letting in a lot of natural light. We have an entrance on either side of the building. Parking is limited.
Wisconsin
“Great bakery”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Old style bakery that offers a variety of breads, donuts, cakes, and treats. Stay for some coffee and a sweet roll. They do custom cakes and specials orders but arrive early for a better selection. Staff was friendly and prices were fair.

• Visited September 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Had to Return!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I was in Marquette for all of maybe 12 hours. I had to go to Huron Mountain Bakery twice so I could try more things! Excellent! The staff is friendly, the selection marvelous, and the flavors wonderful. Things are sweet without being only about the sweetness. I had a Boston crème cupcake, an apple fritter, and a cinnamon pastry. I hope to be back again, even with two visits while there, so I can try more things! I had my items to go but they have a nice area for seating and have real mugs for you when you eat in.

• Visited September 2013
PETOSKEY
“Very Good Bread”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I bought bread from this company at the Marquette Michigan Farmers Market and it was one of the best Baquettes I have had in a long time. Very fresh and tasty. We ate 3/4 of the loaf that night with Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil. The other 1/4 lasted us 2 days until we got home and it still tasted awesome!!!

Visited September 2013
“Good bagels and bread”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We didn't eat lunch here, but we purchased breads and bagels for our car trip. The place smelled great, and the breads and bagels were quite good.

Visited August 2013
Petoskey, Michigan
“Wonderful Breakfast Place”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Good bread, doughnuts and coffee. It's a nice little local establishment, and a perfect place to eat breakfast

Visited August 2013