“The best mini pasties”
Review of Lawry's Pasty Shop

Lawry's Pasty Shop
Ranked #24 of 116 Restaurants in Marquette
Cuisines: Polish
Description: LAWRY'Spasties.comThis has been a U.P. tradition since 1946 and they have a web site where you can order and have them shipped. 1-877-485-4041
Marquette, Michigan
“The best mini pasties”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

We stock up on them every month or so and use them for lunch and snack's. They are delicious and great for a quick meal. Our toddler loves them too!

Visited March 2014

Manchester
“Great UP Pasties”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We have been going to Lawry's for many years, always get some pasties to take home with us. Best pasties we have found in the UP. Been around for many years!

Visited February 2014
“Love these pasties”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I've had pasties from quite a few different places and Lawry's is in my top 2 favorites. The crust is moist and most of the time I end up eating these before I get home!

Visited February 2014
northern california
“Great Pasty!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We wanted our fill of Pastys while we were in the area. We got it!! We each ordered their big one and it is huge and verrrry good!! Cute little shop with just a couple of tables. Think most of the business is take out, not sure. Recommend!!

Visited October 2013
Venice, FL
“Maybe I just don't get it”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This was only my 2nd ever pasty, but I can't believe that this is considered good. I understand the word derives from the word past, as in a way to use up leftovers, but I think it needs to be considered a derivation of the word paste, as in library paste. Largely boiled potatoes, they are exceedingly bland and served lukewarm.
We also tried the cudighi. This bready meal consists of a disk of somewhat rubbery ground meat, with a light application of spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese. Served only lukewarm, the seasoning include cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. Truly, this must be an acquired taste.

• Visited October 2013