“NEVER TO RETURN!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
California, Kentucky
“NEVER TO RETURN!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I don't know if this was just a bad day, or if this is the norm. there. We didn't think they had many choices on the menu, and not all of it looked that good. The items were a bit pricey, too. When we got our food, ir was good. It wasn't great, just average, nothing special. Halfway through our sandwhich I found a flying ant in my sandwhich. We left after telling them about it, and they didn't even refund us. I was a bit dissappointed.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Kraddle P

Marquette, Michigan, United States
“Amazing and only a little pricey”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I love the service and atmosphere here. I built my own sandwich which makes them a bit pricey but is still so good. Definitely recommended to anyone period.

• Visited January 2013
Marquette, Michigan
“Great deli food”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I eat here occasionally and am never disappointed. There are a few small tables inside and out, but I always just get it to go. They have wonderful sandwiches with many choices of bread, meats, cheeses, but I love the French baguette subs. In their salad case you can't go wrong with the maple turkey grape salad, and I love the orzo olive salad. There are many other great salads to chose from, and also specialty cheeses and drinks. They also make great baked goods including a gooey chocolate cookie. Grab a lunch here and go enjoy it at the lower harbor.

• Visited April 2011
Downers Grove, Illinois
“Great little deli style place!”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Love the freshly made food!!! Seating is a bit limited and not too comfy but love the food.