“Check it out!”

Babycakes Muffin Company
Ranked #21 of 118 Restaurants in Marquette
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Great muffins and other assorted soups and sandwiches. Great place to eat breakfast, lunch or dinner. Service is always excellent, the owner is known for her high standards. This shop has been a very popular Marquette haunt for nearly twenty years. Eat there and find out why.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I'm so glad I wandered in here to get a muffin and coffee and that it happened to be during the blueberry season. The blueberry muffin I chose was packed with juicy berries and from what my local connections say, Babycakes tries to source locally whenever possible. I could've eaten two! Or three!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Good coffee, tea and atmosphere. I wished I'd waited for the fresh trays of muffins, pulled from the oven after I'd finished mine. Latte was great too.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I had ordered a few times from this store and had the muffins mailed to me, so, when I visited Marquette, I had to stop by. There is a decent-sized public parking lot in the same block, so it was a very short walk to the business. The smells alone are worth entering. Everything there looked so tasty, but I limited myself to one muffin and a cookie. Both were great! Hope to stop by there again when I pass through this summer!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Babycakes has a nice assortment of cookies and muffins, including vegan and gluten free; friendly staff. Locally owned.