I stayed at this hotel for a friend's wedding over Memorial Day weekend. Here are a few things that pleasantly surprised me:
1) The hotel is absolutely gorgeous and a steal at $109/night. They really should charge more.
2) My room was light, airy and modern, but I could still open the windows (best of both worlds).
3) I did not encounter a ghost during the entire duration of my stay. I even hung out in the 6th floor bar with no sightings! (I was legitimately concerned about this.)
4) I'm still getting to know Marquette, but I deduced the hotel is located in the best part of town. It's within walking distance of downtown, the lake and a lot of great restaurants. It's far away from Walmart, Taco Bell and Target.
5) The staff was really friendly and fun. It was a pleasure interacting with them.
All in all, this hotel is a gem and by far the best one in Marquette.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking