“Solid Food, Good Service”

Stuckos Pub & Grill
Ranked #12 of 116 Restaurants in Marquette
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Marquette, Michigan
“Solid Food, Good Service”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Stucko has improved a great deal in the last 2 years. Some dishes are excellent--the pile of BBQ'd ribs--but all dishes are good. We had a differant and Very Good Fish Fry in July--differant in the sense that the preparations give you choices on how to enjoy you fish. We will continue to visit from time-to-time, but be prepared for noise always and crowds sometime. Very good value. Good service.

• Visited July 2013

Hibbing, Minnesota
“Great atmosphere, great food, everything you'd want in a sports bar!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in on a rainy Sunday afternoon. Football games were on and, being from Minnesota, we were happy to find a few die hard Vikings fans! Ordered nachos for an appetizer and pulled pork sandwiches. Food was great, service was great, and prices were very reasonable. Fun place!

Solomon, Kansas
“must meal”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

This is a fantastic place if you are in the mood for a fun bar type place with great food. It has a university type feel with a fun ceiling featuring various frats and university organizations. The decor is very nice though with wood tables and chairs. Lots of tvs if you want to stay up on the games. Big menu with burgers, mexican, etc. We chose the fresh whitefish and it was very good. I had the panko breaded and my husband had the cajun seasoned. Sides of rice and onion rings were excellent. My husband was also very happy with the choice of local brews on tap.

Key West
“A good choice in Marquette”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We were looking for a place to watch the Sunday games and also get some simple food. Since this place is located very close to NMU it was full of college kids, which was fine, but made it a bit loud for us. While it is a small place, they have an extensive menu and more than enough servers. All of the servers were friendly and capable. We must have had contact with 5 or 6 different servers and all were great with the exception of one girl who forgot my husband's water after he finished his soda. Not a big problem because there was another server coming by 5 minutes later.
The food was good. We started with chili cheese fries which were pretty good. I had the chimichanga with beef and was surprised to find it was like shredded seasoned beef roast. It was wonderful and there was an amazing amount of it. It was served with rice which was OK, but I ate very little of that because there was so much of the chimichanga. Even then I finished less than half of my meal because there was so much of it. My husband had the reuben sandwich which also came with a huge amount of meat. He said it was very good and he managed to finish it.
We saw the nachos and decided that might have been enough for the two of us.
Overall, it is one of my favorite places in Marquette and I would return to try some other things from their extensive menu. I just don't think we would return to watch an NFL game on Sunday.

Grayslake, Illinois
“Best burgers, freshest fish.”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Our group of five feasted for $60 including tip. This small place near campus was quite loud inside as folks enjoyed their beverages so we ate outside. The fish fry was a white fish filet, wild rice with mushrooms and pine nuts, cole slaw, and tartar sauce. Fish can be prepared three ways, I selected grilled with a breaded crust. The deep fried fish and fries were also good. My wife reported that her burger was excellent with slightly crunchy exterior and juicy interior. We only had a short wait at 6:30 Friday night and service was frequent and thorough.

• Visited August 2013