“Close get-away Well worth it!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Marine City Fish Company

Marine City Fish Company
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Marine City
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Special occasions, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Troy, Mi.
“Close get-away Well worth it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

Perch was great, Samoan was great, Carrots were great, yes carrots, GREAT! Clam Chowder had a new twist for me and yes it was very good too! Staff very friendly and knowable of their menu and their alcoholic, Michigan Beers. Clean YES! We had to wait 35 min at 5:50 on a Saturday for a table, it was worth it. They do take Reservations but we were not in a hurry. Did I say Staff was friendly and the Food was GREAT? Yeas we will make the drive from Troy Mi. again for a relaxing evening with Great food, Thank you! Oh yes and the price was spot on!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank lynn54Troymi

London, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very delicious! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

My moms friend recommended the restaurant to us so we figure we'd take the ferry over from Canada to check the place out. As a non-seafood eater I was hesitant but the food was so good!

I started with the Grilled Feta Bread, which was large and had tons of feta on it. I then had the Pasta E Olio which came with various sides. I chose a salad. Their homemade basil pesto dressing was fresh and light. The pasta had large, nearly lasagna like noodles and tons of garlic. Very delicious. I ended up taking half the pasta and feta bread home and enjoyed the next day at lunch.

My boyfriend started with the mussels, which he says are the best he's ever had. I did try a tiny piece and thought it was good as well. He had the special that night for dinner-a variety of different types of fish and shrimp. It came with fries, carrot sticks, and his choice of side. He chose the soup. It was a Salmon Dill Chowder, which I also tried and enjoyed (considering I don't eat seafood it's a huge compliment!). He liked his meal, but it was all breaded and he prefers his fish grilled. He says he will certainly go back again but will ask for it grilled next time.

We were served by Logan who was very nice and attentive. The owner came by to chat with us and was also very nice and personable. We chatted about the differences between our countries and she gave my boyfriend and I a special treat which we really appreciated. Thank you again!

This is a cute little restaurant in a cute little town and I will be coming back for sure. With more people too! I highly recommend it for both seafood lovers and haters lol.

Saint Clair, Michigan
“Food to very good - limited seating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

his place has good food and a good view of the St. Clair River. Very limited seating. They will take reservations, howeve3r many times when we call for reservations they will not accept them. there is an outdoor patio for warm weather months.

Worth a trip good seafood

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Corunna, Ontairo
“Nice, Very Nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

Went here for a quick lunch. The server was attentive, the food was great. Interesting decor. Highly recommend.

• Visited April 2014
Marine City, Michigan
“A Gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

Marine City Fish Company is a small place but it's food is big on taste. There is a salmon wrap that is just out of this world. Food super flavorful. Great place to go when your in the mood for a way above average meal for this area.

• Visited December 2013