“Nice Place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Stopped in for Sunday brunch. Nice selection of breakfast food & pastries. Service was top notch-coffee always filled & empty plates removed promptly. Prices reasonable.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Food was satisfying but not great. I had the fish and chips, which was suggested as what they were known for, and the fish was soggy and greasy. Three others at the table all had something different and said theirs was fine. River watching was great including several freighters passing. You can't beat the view. Prices were reasonable. I would go back and try again.

Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

This time I ordered the South of the Border appetizer to which the waiter said, "oh we don't carry that anymore"! So I ordered the Chicken Quesadilla. Unfourtunetly I wasn't super impressed. There was no onions or peppers or bacon in it, just meat and cheese. It's not going to stop me from going there but I wont be ordering that again.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

This restaurant is an 1.5 hours away from our house but the view of the river, super friendly waitstaff and good food keeps us coming back. It's a nice drive to the location and meals are always more fun watching the freighters go by :) The food is good (not awesome) but good and you get enough to go home full. However, its the staff that I can't say enough about! The most friendly group of people and great service!

Reviewed April 19, 2014

This place is OK for breakfast, but anything past eggs and bacon is a problem. I have tried this place several times over the years and I find the food not that great. I keep going back thinking they have been in business this long they must have gotten better, but same experience. They do have a nice view of the ferry going from Marine City MI to Sombra Ontario.

1  Thank Jim S