“Homemade soup is wonderful!!!”
Review of Three Mile Supper Club - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Three Mile Supper Club
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Manistique
“Homemade soup is wonderful!!!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

My husband & I, with his brother & wife took my mother in law out for Valentine's dinner. The home made potato soup (on the salad bar) was wonderful!!! I could've had a meal with just the soup!!! My husband & I had the perch/shrimp special which wasn't fantastic but it was good. My brother in law and wife had the prime rib special and said it was one of the best prime rib they had ever eaten. My mother in law is quite particular about her drinks, she had a vodka martini and said it was perfect!!! The only negative was that our waitress (she was very pleasant and friendly) wasn't quite as attentive as she could've been- my husband had to go to the bar to get a refill on his beer. We've eaten here before but it's been a few years ago and I think the food was better this time than before. We will definitely go again.

• Visited February 2013

Manistique, Michigan
“Best Food in the Area”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We have eaten here several times and it seems the food tastes better each time. The staff is extremely friendly and casual and whoever the cook is makes very tasty food. The soups are perfectly seasoned. The servings are plentiful and we always have some to take home. The appetizer we like is jalapeno poppers, family selections are fisherman's platter, seafood Alfredo (best Alfredo sauce I have ever tasted) and roast beef when it is offered. As mentioned by others, the spinach salad is fantastic. The decor of 1970s may be dated as are all eateries in this area but it is clean, and the staff and food make up for that.

• Visited September 2012
West Bend, Wisconsin
“Staff was polite”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

The staff couldn't have been more friendly! They were polite, welcomed us when we came in seated us and within a couple of minutes the waitress was there to take care of us with a smile. The food served was great and more than enough to fill us. The waitress stopped by several times to check on us even though she had a lot of people to take care of. The friends we were with said I hit a home run with this one and now when they come back to Manistique they will have another great place to eat. P.S. They did have a great salad bar but that hot bacon dressing on spinach was great!

• Visited September 2012
“Good food overshadowed by Staff”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Food was good. Wait staff loud, rude and lack class. Our waitress abrupt and talked much too loud, as if we're deaf. While trying to look at pictures on wall, male staff member rushed over, said "excuse me" pushed me out of way and sat on stool, that I was leaning over (though there were 3 empty ones, next to it). It was like HE was so busy and we were in his way. I don't believe they meant to be offensive, just didn't know better. Yet we are paying customers and they are in the "people business". I usually do not give negative reviews, but feel this staff could use some simple manners and the realization that patrons are their guests...and deserve to be treated with respect. I walked away not remembering the wonderfully prepared whitefish, but felt bad that I spent hard earned money to be treated as such.

• Visited August 2012
Bradenton, Florida
“Great White Fish”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We stop here several times a year and almost always get the white fish. It is very well prepared and at a very reasonable price. Dinner includes soup and your choice of a salad bar or a spinach salad with hot bacon dressing...we take the spinach salad. Also the meal comes with either potato or vegetable. They also have a well stocked bar, and the service is great.

• Visited July 2012