“Staff was polite”

Add it.
Three Mile Supper Club
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 9, 2012

The staff couldn't have been more friendly! They were polite, welcomed us when we came in seated us and within a couple of minutes the waitress was there to take care of us with a smile. The food served was great and more than enough to fill us. The waitress stopped by several times to check on us even though she had a lot of people to take care of. The friends we were with said I hit a home run with this one and now when they come back to Manistique they will have another great place to eat. P.S. They did have a great salad bar but that hot bacon dressing on spinach was great!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Food was good. Wait staff loud, rude and lack class. Our waitress abrupt and talked much too loud, as if we're deaf. While trying to look at pictures on wall, male staff member rushed over, said "excuse me" pushed me out of way and sat on stool, that I was leaning over (though there were 3 empty ones, next to it). It was like HE was so busy and we were in his way. I don't believe they meant to be offensive, just didn't know better. Yet we are paying customers and they are in the "people business". I usually do not give negative reviews, but feel this staff could use some simple manners and the realization that patrons are their guests...and deserve to be treated with respect. I walked away not remembering the wonderfully prepared whitefish, but felt bad that I spent hard earned money to be treated as such.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

We stop here several times a year and almost always get the white fish. It is very well prepared and at a very reasonable price. Dinner includes soup and your choice of a salad bar or a spinach salad with hot bacon dressing...we take the spinach salad. Also the meal comes with either potato or vegetable. They also have a well stocked bar, and the service is great.

Reviewed June 14, 2010

If you we remember supper clubs at all, then this will bring you home again. All the food is great! Fish, Ribs even the chicken. You really need to try the green beans, out of this world. Soup and Salad bar or choose the soup and spinich salad. Weekend nights expect to wait after 6:30, but worth the wait. Would not want it updated, very charming and very up north.Very nice employees and very fast service.

Reviewed October 3, 2009

The soup and salad bar was small with few - but adequate - condiments. The beef flavored soup was spectacular. I had the Indian Lake Fish dinner, my husband had the 12 oz Prime Rib. We were both more than satisfied with our meals. Our waitress was very attentive and friendly. The price was above average for the environment.
The smoker's in the bar area were a turn-off for me - but I could live with it. There is an adequate though disappointing beer selection. (We enjoy Micro-brewed beers such as Bell's, Founder's, Arcadia, etc.). We opted for the Killian's.

1  Thank HomebrewMichigan