“Good food overshadowed by Staff”
Review of Three Mile Supper Club - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Three Mile Supper Club
Cuisines: Steakhouse
“Good food overshadowed by Staff”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Food was good. Wait staff loud, rude and lack class. Our waitress abrupt and talked much too loud, as if we're deaf. While trying to look at pictures on wall, male staff member rushed over, said "excuse me" pushed me out of way and sat on stool, that I was leaning over (though there were 3 empty ones, next to it). It was like HE was so busy and we were in his way. I don't believe they meant to be offensive, just didn't know better. Yet we are paying customers and they are in the "people business". I usually do not give negative reviews, but feel this staff could use some simple manners and the realization that patrons are their guests...and deserve to be treated with respect. I walked away not remembering the wonderfully prepared whitefish, but felt bad that I spent hard earned money to be treated as such.

• Visited August 2012

Bradenton, Florida
“Great White Fish”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We stop here several times a year and almost always get the white fish. It is very well prepared and at a very reasonable price. Dinner includes soup and your choice of a salad bar or a spinach salad with hot bacon dressing...we take the spinach salad. Also the meal comes with either potato or vegetable. They also have a well stocked bar, and the service is great.

• Visited July 2012
Birmingham, Michigan
“We drive 6 hours up north twice a month and always spend at least one evening here.”
Reviewed June 14, 2010

If you we remember supper clubs at all, then this will bring you home again. All the food is great! Fish, Ribs even the chicken. You really need to try the green beans, out of this world. Soup and Salad bar or choose the soup and spinich salad. Weekend nights expect to wait after 6:30, but worth the wait. Would not want it updated, very charming and very up north.Very nice employees and very fast service.

Michigan
“Gem in rural Manistique”
Reviewed October 3, 2009

The soup and salad bar was small with few - but adequate - condiments. The beef flavored soup was spectacular. I had the Indian Lake Fish dinner, my husband had the 12 oz Prime Rib. We were both more than satisfied with our meals. Our waitress was very attentive and friendly. The price was above average for the environment.
The smoker's in the bar area were a turn-off for me - but I could live with it. There is an adequate though disappointing beer selection. (We enjoy Micro-brewed beers such as Bell's, Founder's, Arcadia, etc.). We opted for the Killian's.

1 Thank HomebrewMichigan
michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great place to eat”
Reviewed January 21, 2007

Best restuarant to eat in in manistique,Only 3 miles out of town
great BBQ ribs and steaks. Fresh lake fish.
Good family atmosphere, friendly staff

1 Thank angeleyes43