“Poorly managed...long term issue. Don't waste your time...litterally.”
Review of Pizza Hut - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Due to incredibly poor management for a number of years, we have periodically avoided pizza-hut in Manistique... the most recent management being the worst yet. The food is usually very good IF you get what you ordered. Typically, the service has been lacking...not always the case due to some very pleasant servers, however they don't seem to last long (this is probably due to the abrasive management). I've made the mistake of going there with friends without warning them about insanely long waits and orders being screwed-up. I typically buy pizza for my family, and also my crew, once or twice a week...adding up from six to eight pizzas a week (not to mention wings and pastas). I refuse to make any orders from Manistique's Pizza Hut..the latest management's incredibly unprofessional and unpleasant demeanor, after abrasively rationalizing their "typical" mistakes, was the last straw.

1  Thank Ralph C

Reviewed April 4, 2014

I agree with the other review, it's a typical Pizza Hut but I love their cheese bread sticks. When we do get pizza from there, it's usually take out. It's nice to have one in Manistique when you don't want to cook!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Visited during August 2013, we were seated quickly, and our order was taken quickly as well. We got a supreme stuffed crust pizza, breadsticks, and a large pitcher of pepsi. Pizza was good, if not a bit on the greasy side. All in all just your typical Pizza hut. It was nice to have one so close by to our cabin in Gulliver, MI.