All reviews no frills the owner stay there again sweet rolls down the road free wifi rooms are clean coffee motel sleeping comfort desk hosts
Reviewed October 26, 2015 via mobile

A simple, nostalgic motor inn that couldn't have provided a more comfortable stay. Yes, it was older as reflected in the pink tiled bathroom but it was clean and affordable. The woman behind the desk, who I would venture to say was the original owner, was lovely and offered directions to a nearby sight. Fresh coffee and pastries were available in the morning. And all of this for less than $60 for a room of three. Thank you!

Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank TMF_2014_59
Reviewed October 9, 2015

I don't want to write a bad review of this motel. The owners are elderly and live on the premises and it is obvious they care about the place. However, their rates are too high for the off season, but they don't change the rate no matter what season of the year. The place goes from being a good value in the summer too overpriced the other three seasons of the year. The beds are too small and very uncomfortable. Everything from twins to queens are smaller than normal twins and queen beds. they provide essentially no toiletries;a small bar of soap is all you get. It is a very small bar A normal human hand could hold 8 of the bars without a problem. The linens are paper thin and well worn. I have stay there more that one night in the past, but after two nights in their beds you ache all over. Still , I've stayed there on many occasions primarily because I wanted to give the older couple the business. I can't do it anymore because they've now taken to calling your room non-stop 45 minutes before the 10:00 A.M. checkout to make sure you are up and getting out. I've never stayed past 8:00 A.M., so I guess it is possible that this has been going on for some time. My last visit I was going to stay until 10AM because I had a later appointment. When my phone started ringing non stop at 9:15 it was essentially the straw that broke the camel's back.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Victim561
Reviewed October 6, 2015

This motel is clean, but the beds are very uncomfortable and the linens need to be replaced badly. They are so thin you can see right through them. The two towels they put in the bathroom were not too bad, but just very small for bath towels. Luckily we brought our own shampoo and soap because the bar they left lasted less than a day. The owner/managers were friendly and recommended a reasonable priced, decent place to eat. We were there two nights and thankfully, we were gone most of the time, it would not have been pleasant if it had been nasty weather with no place else to go
It was ok, but I doubt we would stay there again. There are so many hotel/motels in that area I think we could do better.

Room Tip: there is no "better" room - they all face the highway
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2015

My family stayed in the family suite for the Labor Day weekend. It has a bedroom with 2 beds, and the living room couch pulls out into a bed. It also has a stove, frig and microwave. We made breakfast each morning, then left and returned in time for bed. The place was very, very clean! Well kept up. $95 for 6 people, what a value!!!

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2015

We have stayed at this location several times. The motel rooms are in pristine condition, very clean, comfortable and quiet. This is a quality motel run by a very nice couple. Would highly recommend staying here as you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: book early, all rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple