“We love Marleys!”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We camp in the Manistique area quite often. Sometimes we get to the campground late in the evening and don't feel like cooking at that time. We run into Manistique and always find Marleys open! They don't have a huge menu but have a nice selection. I love the chicken quesidias and my husband loves the burgers. We stop there every time we are in the area.

2  Thank Judi B

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We were looking for somewhere to eat on our way through Mystique. This was our third choice, but we were all wishing we had waited and gone somewhere else. The food wasn't bad, but there wasn't much selection and the service was horrible! She barely greeted us and then just acted like she couldn't wait for us to leave. Like I said, the food wasn't bad, but overall it was not a good experience. I would not recommend it.

2  Thank lori_mw
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We went to Marley's in Manistique, MI with my brother and sister-in-law while in the UP on family business. They had been there before - we hadn't. It was terrific. The inside of the place was terrific all by itself. It advertises as a "Victorian bar and Grille", and it is - American style. From the beautiful carved bar to the spectacularly well-maintained tinwork on the ceiling, it is a treat to be in and just look around. However, it didn't stop there. They had a great selection of beers and the food was just as good. Sure, it was bar food, but it was very good bar food. I had probably the best prime rib sandwich ever and the rest of us were just as happy with theirs, including a perch sandwich, a burger and a fish dinner. If there was a minus, it was that there were several items on the menu that they were out of. However the food was good, the service was good, and the price was right. If you are in Manistique and have the time to enjoy a good bar restaurant, do not miss Marley's!

3  Thank Dave B
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

We went with a very large group of snowmobilers. I think there were around 23 of us, with 8 kids. We called ahead to see if they were open, since you never know in the UP. They were happy to have us! They even called the owner in to help.

As soon as we got situated they took our drink order. Then got a food order.

The food did not take exceptionally long, considering the group size. And the food all pretty much came out close to the same time.

I had the burrito and loved it. My husband liked his burger and my brother in law loved the meatball sandwich special. Some people didn't like their food as much and some didn't quite get it right. But, I wS happy and nobody sent anything back, so they can't have been that unhappy.

Overall, we liked it. I will definately go back if I get a chance!

Reviewed April 5, 2014

This place used to be awesome until they got new owners. The food when to waste and over priced for what you get. The atmosphere is not good. If you want to be stared at all night by crazy people, this is the place for you! The last time my brother was there he ordered a draft beer, what he got was a 8oz plastic cup and the price was that same amount for a full beer. That was the last time he went into that place. The last time I went to that place was today, when my beer was warmer than my food. End of story.