“Charming!”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Cabin

Welcome to the cabin!
Enjoy a beautiful 10'x20' deck overlooking the pine forest. Relax in the great room.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Welcome to the cabin!
Enjoy a beautiful 10'x20' deck overlooking the pine forest.
Relax in the great room.
Large upstairs bedroom sleeps 6.
The full size kitchen has everything you'll need!
Dine in the open plan great room or on the lovely deck.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Fort Myers, Florida
“Charming!”
Reviewed October 27, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Very charming, clean and well stocked cabin in a beautiful part of the woods near Manistee Michigan. Close location to many places including Little River Casino! Outdoor fire pit with well stocked wood and wood burning stove are nice additions to this nice log cabin. Owner very friendly and accommodating! Would rent again!

Management Response
Oct 31, 2017
A delightful guest to have
Gina C
“Beware=gives rental to family and charges your visa when you apply to book.”
Reviewed August 17, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

They aren't supposed to charge your visa until the approval from the owner comes through. David R. gave the cabin to his daughter for the weekend we requested and charged my visa for the visit. He left it up to me to remedy his mistake with my Visa. He wasn't even kind enough to give me a phone number to contact. I do not recommend this owner at all.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Aug 22, 2017
I'm sorry that happened but I don't have any control over the charges. Trip Advisor is not supposed to charge you until I accept your reservation and I did not accept your reservation. I hope you have been able to remedy this. I do not have a contact phone number for Trip Advisor besides the one posted on the website. Please let me know if there's anything further I can help you with. I hope this has been resolved.
Michelle...
“Wonderful cabin in the woods, lots of extras and close to the beach”
Reviewed July 22, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We came up for a short trip to enjoy the beach. The weather didn't cooperate (upper 60's and rain), but the cabin was lovely. Plenty of room, clean, and even had some games for us to play. Outside there was a lot of seating, horseshoe pit, and nice deck. The flexibility of renting less than a week was awesome! Not many places will do that in the middle of the summer. The only surprise was that the double bed on the first floor was in the main room - no privacy if you were looking for it! The beds upstairs were clean and comfortable. The location is 5 minutes from parks, beaches, and downtown Manistee (Vogue theater and House of Flavors were our favorites). We would definitely go back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed November 7, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing