“Great food. Great location.”
Review of Wanagan Grille

Wanagan Grille
Ranked #32 of 46 Restaurants in Manistee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This restaurant was a great find. We spend several weeks throughout the year hanging out in Manistee. We have a few restaurants in town, but are always looking for good places to eat. We hadn't thought of the restaurant at Manistee National Resort, but for some reason we looked into it. We are glad we did!

Our server was so pleasant. She was attentive without being too much. She was prompt and efficient. Very good.

The food was great. I had the Chicken Pot Pie, which was terrific. Really fun food that held nice and defined tastes. It was great. My wife ate Salmon (she ate healthy), which was also terrific. Our house salads were not inspiring, but acceptable.

The setting was nice. We sat outside, in the warm shade, overlooking the tenth tee of the golf course. We arranged a golf cart ride after supper, which was spectacular. The two 18 hole golf courses are seriously beautiful. The courses look challenging, as they are nestled in Northwoods, with challenging layouts. I'm a simple golfer, so this course seems over my head, but for those who are quite good golfers, I think this course would be an exciting challenge.

OK, enough. The Osprey is a great option for a meal whether or not you are golfing or are a golfer. They make welcome all, regardless of golfing interest.

Check it out. I think you will be pleased.

2  Thank psteg