“Awesome Dining - a must try!”
Review of Heron on the River

Heron on the River
Ranked #24 of 44 Restaurants in Manistee
Cuisines: American
Description: 866-466-7338 Located in Little River Casino.
Description: 866-466-7338 Located in Little River Casino.
Reviewed June 19, 2013

LOVE this restaurant. The menu is great and love the Tai Beef Medallions. Service is terrific as well. If you like mac n cheese (and not the box stuff)--theirs Is by far and away the best ever! Never would have even tried it but thanks to the waitstaff I did and now I order it every time I am dining there. I ignore the calorie count...it is to die for!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Angus burger was cooked just perfect for both myself and my friend, even though we eat our burgers cooked differently. Bun was toasted. A great flavor. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Place was OK. But no previous review was stating that it is a little behind the times as far as a nice restaurant. It is in a casino!!! You smell the ever pervasive cigarette smoke. Food ( for what it was) was pretty good. But it was just presented not that great. Very friendly server but not really a clue on professional service. Manistee could use a good operation

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We had lunch here. Prices were reasonable, food was prepared as ordered. I had a burger which was good and my wife had the portobello burger, that had a burnt taste but wasn't bad.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

food is Ok but not a very good value. Not a place I need to eat at again.
Open air to the rest of the casino did not care for that.