“nice family atmosphere” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bungalow Inn

Bungalow Inn
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Manistee
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Midland, Michigan
“nice family atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014

Friendly staff, attentive but not pushy. Husband had the N.Y. strip and I had the tilapia, both were very good. prices were fair. Choose a table over a booth, booths have no cushion and are hard wood, lol. We were disappointed we didn't get to go back to try out their breakfast.

Visited August 2014

Freeland, Michigan
“Excellent Find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014

We were in Manistee for a half marathon weekend and looking for a place for dinner the night before. There doesn't seem to be a lot to pick from in the area (we were looking for something with different options and not too unhealthy, as well as reasonably priced). We were very happy to visit the Bungalow Inn. It was crowded, but we were seated pretty quickly. The dining room is busy. It's got a family feel to it. We were greeted promptly and the staff was very friendly. They had many options that sounded delicious, but for a pre-half-marathon meal, my husband and I opted for chicken sandwiches. I had the grilled chicken with lettuce and tomato. It was deliciously seasoned, and didn't need any extra dipping sauces...even though the southwest dipping sauce that came with my sweat potato fries was excellent. My husband had the smothered chicken sandwich, and enjoyed it as well. We were definitely happy with our choice and would most certainly visit again.

Midland, Michigan
“Good food, made for a great stop for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

I had a good meal, the perch sandwich was hot and was served quickly. I also had mussels as an appetizer and those were very good as well. Waitress seemed a little unsure of what came on the food, but otherwise was quick with refills and pleasant. The dining area was clean, and had that Up North feel, with knotty pine interior. It is located on the South end of town with a clear parking lot, though it might be a little tight if you were pulling a trailer. I would eat here again without question.

Marshall, MIchigan
“Good food, OK atmosphere and nice people”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

I've been to the Bungalow a couple of times in the last two years. Most recently, I found the food just as good or better. The welcome was warm and the service great. I do think their atmosphere in the dining room is pretty blah, but the bar is cozier.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
North Muskegon, Michigan
“Great Food in a Small Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

The food is fantastic, the portions are very large and the selections are many. We had excellent service. We had my elderly Aunt and they especially assist and help to make a disabled person comfortable.