“Outstanding burger!!!”
Review of Bungalow Inn

Bungalow Inn
Ranked #2 of 47 Restaurants in Manistee
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

I have eaten here several times and have always liked the food, but the burgers are great! Good service and atmosphere too. I wish it was in downtown, but other than that it's great!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Spent 4 months here on a work contract. Manistee is a small town with limited culinary choices. Especially for someone from Louisiana like me. However The Bungalow Inn proved to be the best of the available choices. I'm especially happy with the mussel appetizers. Good portions and I often get this as a main course. Not to happy with the fried pike but I had never had it and had to try. All the salads here are excellent.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

The parking lot was full when we pulled in around 6:30 PM and we were taken to the back room/banquet area where several other parties were also seated. My husband and I decided to have the fried cod with coleslaw, a choice of potato, and garlic bread. While I found my cod unremarkable, two other members of our party ordered the baked cod and reported it to be delicious. The evening rush was over by the time we headed out a little before eight.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

My husband went here on saturday November 17 and had dinner. We each had salads. I had a Michigan cherry salad and he had the Asian salad. They were both out of this world! Mine had dried cherrys and chicken, blue cheese, almonds. My husbands had fried chicken tenderloin, chinese noodles, mandarin oranges and asian salad dressing. I can't say enough how good they were. My husband talked about it for the last two days!

1  Thank Jackie P
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Delicious food, variety of drinks. Great service. Highly recommended for burger, salad, sandwich, perch, burrito....

1  Thank juliekenben