I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights due to a family death. I would not advise anyone who has a weak stomach to do so. I kept finding boogers smeared on the walls (at least 5) and other people's head and pubic hairs kept on showing up on my clothes and other items. Even though I kept my toothbrush in a closed bag, I still found someone else's hair on it. I nearly lost my breakfast at that point. Having a dog, the first thing I did when we came in to the room was to check underneath the bed, because my dog will eat anything he can get a hold of - I found several small items, including someone's dirty sock. If the "housekeeper" doesn't clean up boogers, nor vacuum sufficiently, nor check under the bed, what else is she missing?? There was a foul smelling discarded McDonald's bag in the side entrance for the entire time we were there -I'm guessing it's still stinking up the hall... I still feel dirty after that experience - it'll be a long time until I get over the queasy feeling of living in such filth - and my house is not at all neat by any means!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Detroit - Madison Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Madison Heights
- Madison Heights Extended Stay