“Not as good as I remembered”
Review of Seros Restaurant

Seros Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 116 Restaurants in Madison Heights
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Sero's used to be my "go to" place in this area. The last time I visited, the food was not fresh. The prices are still good. If I'm in the area again I might give them another chance.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I was there dec 24th and had breakfast with some of my family, The food was good and this time they got my order correct. When we left I paid the check with my credit card and added a tip. T oday I reviewed my statement and found I was charged more then the bill and tip. When I called them I was told to bring the reciept in and I would be reimbersed. I don't know about anyone else but I don't have the time to correct their mistake. This should not have happened, so I will take the loss it is only a dollar. Think about it if they add 1.00 to only half of the bills that where paid by credit card they had a very nice xmas. Most people would not be bothered to complain about a dollar, but think about it. I am very tempted to to notify the credit card people and have them do a charge back on the place which is at least $35. Then the people in charge would want to know what was going on!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I started going here 18 yrs ago when I was pregnant with my oldest son. When we first went there the place was packed with a line and we saw many senior citizens. I figured the food would be decent and reasonably priced - well the food exceeded my expectations - its quite good and yes, it is a very good value.

Most recently we go there for there wonderful breakfast. Its always hot, cooked to perfection, the price can't be beat anywhere in the area, and the service is always very good. I have recommended Sero's to many friends and neighbors.. so yes, its wonderful!!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

The food was poorly cooked, overdone. Basicly the food appeared to be pre-prepared. The eggs, for example, were stringy, the potatoes overdone, even burned, the prices much too high for quality presented. However, the staff was nice.

1  Thank Charles R
Reviewed January 5, 2012

We have been to Seros quite a lot the last few years. We enjoyed the staff and the food but the place was beginning to get run down. Lately we noticed that the staff has been replaced. There are no more smiles and we miss the old staff. The food is still good but the place, especially the bathrooms, need to be renovated and cleaned.

2  Thank jazzylady786