“GREAT BURGERS AND BOTTOMLESS FRIES!”

Red Robin of Madison Heights
Ranked #33 of 116 Restaurants in Madison Heights
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 13, 2012

mmmmmmm-good! I went to France years back and had my first exposure to burgers with a fried egg on top....then, I went to Red Robin's and found that on the menu....mmmmmmmm-good!

Reviewed June 23, 2011

They served me the wrong burger but they did replace it very fast. It was good but very wet. My stomach was killing me later. The rest of the family had the same thoughts. I suggest you go somewhere else.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed October 27, 2008

Yep its a Red Robin.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 19, 2008

My girlfriend friend and I ordered are food. Bacon cheese burger, coffee, California chicken sandwich, onion soup and water. Waitress brought 1 water and my coffee. Coffee was old so I asked for a coke instead with another water. Soup arrive 10 minutes later and was good. Sandwiches arrived 10 minutes later. We had to asked for silverware and napkins, she came back with one set. I had to ask her for another set, upon returning she said there policy was to only give silverware and napkins if the customer asked for them. The bacon cheese burger was missing the bacon, the meat looked if it had sat out all morning, my girlfriend had a hair in her chicken sandwich. $9.00 cheese burger and I have to ask for silverware and napkins. This was the worst burger I have ever had. A Quarter pounder would have been better. The fries and the soup were good. There were only about 10 customers in the place at the time, now I see why!

2  Thank dakotaD
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Leesburg, Virginia
Reviewed February 2, 2008

Good place for hamburgers. Not expensive. Serves beer also.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook