“Yumm Time” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Green Lantern Lounge

Green Lantern Lounge
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Madison Heights, Michigan
“Yumm Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Love the staff; they are very friendly and helpful. Our pizza was beyond awesome. The cook even came out to check on our order. We made up our own pizza with different sauces on it and toppings than a normal pizza and it was beyond delish!

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Commerce Township, Michigan
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

The pizza was great! We got the lantern bread, antipasto salad and everything pizza. It was all delicious and our server was amazing. I wish I could have ate more!

Houston, Texas
“Very good pizza joint”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

I ordered a thin cust pizza with my selected toppings. It was very good. This restaurant can get very noisy as it has more of a bar atmosphere with TV's. I enjoyed it. Good service.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Warren, Michigan
“Round pizza is THE BEST but NOT deep dish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Since my last review of GLL, I tried their deep dish pizza. The regular round pizza is the best to be found anywhere and I still feel this way after many many meals here. I could not understand the FEW negative reviews of the place up to this time. However, I tried the deep dish piazza for the first time. As awesome as the regular round pizza is (no one better), the deep dish pizza was below average! The dough was mushy, the sauce was nothing special and the cheese was sparce.
Enjoy a fine regular piazza here (they ARE the best, hands down) but skip the deep dish. It is nothing special.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Madison Heights, Michigan
“Best Pizza - EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Green Lantern has the best pizza ever made. Chicago pizza is so popular but it pales in comparison to Green Lantern pizza. They have the real pepperonis that curl up and form puddles of grease and also have the best taste of any I have ever tasted.

Visited May 2013