“Mouthful size rather than Bite Size... very tasty”
Review of Sushi Gallery

Sushi Gallery
Ranked #28 of 114 Restaurants in Madison Heights
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Korean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Flint, mi
“Mouthful size rather than Bite Size... very tasty”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The sushi roll pieces are the largest I've ever eaten. If you have a small mouth... Good Luck!

The good news is that the sushi tasted very fresh and the "house specialty" rolls that my wife and I tried were very flavorful and had the wonderful umami sensation that we were craving.

While browsing the menu, we started off with a standard Philly Roll that came on a small boat tray (see photo).

We decided to try the "White Dragon Roll" and the "Sunday Morning Roll" both of these were wonderful and they were masterfully presented on a rectangular platter (see photo).

I'd HIGHLY RECOMMEND trying Sushi Gallery, even if N.F. (Clawson's famous sushi place) is open (we dined late in the evening after N.F. was closed).

The owners of this "mom and pop" restaurant served us with great kindness and efficiency.

• Visited March 2014

Lansing, Michigan
“Awesome dining experience!”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

My housemates and I decided to try this place since it's close to our gym. We didn't really know what to expect since it's so small but we loved it! The owners were great, super nice and very friendly! They brought out various Korean appetizers for us to try for free! We really enjoyed trying the dishes that we probably otherwise would not have tried. Our main dishes were excellent too! Three of us ordered their sushi which was great for the price and one of us ordered their Korean beef dish and he really liked that as well! We also had soju for the first time at the owners' recommendation. We all agreed that we would definitely return here again!

• Visited December 2013
Anderson, South Carolina
“Below Average Quality”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I was very dissapointed with this restauarant. The odor was not appealing and the overall cleanliness of the restaurant was not good. Floors are stained and water spots on ceiling. Sushi was lower than average quality and sushi rice was pasty and too much rice compared to other ingredients. I cannot recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited March 2013