“It doesnt get any better!”

Aspen Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #3 of 80 Restaurants in Macomb
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2013

My new favorite place! Our group ordered all different items because no one could decide and then shared! It all was amazing. The prime rib was melt in your mouth good, and the bearclae cheese cake is something i see myself craving weekly! Tge staff is very nice and took very good care of us. I will definetly visit again and recommend to all!

There are newer reviews for Aspen Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Don't know what the hater's are talking about the Aspen being terrible. They are so wrong! Went there tonight with my boy friend Matt and had a great time and dinner. I'm very picky let me say and the meat loaf was great, although i had the gravy on the side. The meat loaf has cheese oozing out. Way better than my mom's or mine. And the waiter we had tonight, was so funny! Tonight wasn't one of the best nights Matt and I ever had together personally, but let me tell you...after leaving there we were not only full, but laughing happy. Thanks aspen

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The service far exceeded our exceptions, the food was very good also.Can't go wrong at this place.Will be back!

1  Thank rlbkab
Reviewed June 5, 2013

good wine, great servers, food is above average and price is affordable .. some menu items better than others

1  Thank Sara S
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Was there the first time for mother day brunch and what a mistake. It was too expensive and the food was really not that good. Also it was so crowded that we should have gone somewhere else.

The scramble eggs were dried out with no flavor, the other food choice was not that great. I will not go back there.