We have stayed at this hotel many times before and have been happy, very clean, nice employees, great location. We decided to not have a bridge view as we usually do, went with a lower priced view. We were located on the first floor. The mattresses were very uncomfortable and old. After a long bike ride, you want to come back and have a great nights sleep, very disappointed this visit. Please upgrade mattresses!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Super 8 Bridgeview of Mackinaw City is the only fully log cabin hotel in Mackinaw City. The Super 8 Bridgeview is conveniently located directly across from a thousand feet of beach on beautiful Lake Huron right at the base the spectacular Mackinac Bridge and the Straits of Mackinac, where Lake Michigan and Lake Huron meet. We have bridgeview and lakeview rooms with private balconies so you can enjoy Mackinaw City's natural beauty. Colonial Michilimackinac and Old Mackinac Point Lighthouse, two of Mackinaw City's treasured historical attractions are within 500 feet of the hotel. Downtown Mackinaw City shopping and restaurants are located just a few blocks south of the hotel's excellent location. Enjoy a drink at the historical Dixie Saloon or O'Reilly's Irish Pub & Restaurant just moments from the hotel, a free nightly video light show inside Mackinaw Crossings, and free concerts in Conkling Heritage Park. Mackinac Island ferry service is also within easy walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Bridgeview of Mackinaw City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Mackinaw City/Bridgeview Hotel Mackinaw City
- Super 8 Bridgeview
- Mackinaw City Super 8
- Mackinaw City Super Eight