I made a 2 night reservation at this hotel. The view of the Mackinaw Bridge is the best in town that I'll admit. I liked the deck and we used the swimming pool & hot tub which were very nice. We had the same or similar room as we had in June when we were in Mackinaw. At that time I thought our room had been remodeled and just hadn't be finished yet. The mini fridge sits on the floor with a lamp on top which reminds me of a dorm room. There's no end tables for the couch and only 1 bedside table so there was no place close for my classes and other things on my side of the bed. After a few hours in the HARD bed I couldn't sleep and hurt all over so I suggested we leave after 1 night and go home so we left at 5AM. When I went to the office to ask for my 2nd night to be cancelled and credited back to my credit card I was told I had to give 24 hour notice. The manager wasn't in at that early hour so I called him once we were home probably about 10:30AM the same morning. He told me I couldn't have my money back. I would of been happier if he would of offered my money back if he was able to rent the room out to someone else that night. It's a premium view room and the hotel was pretty full the night we were there so I'm pretty sure he could of rented this room to someone else and give me my money back. I think the 24 hour cancellation policy is much stricter than most hotels where I've stayed. We haave stayed in the and other super 8 hotels in the past but I'll never stay at this super 8 again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Super 8 Bridgeview of Mackinaw City is the only fully log cabin hotel in Mackinaw City. The Super 8 Bridgeview is conveniently located directly across from a thousand feet of beach on beautiful Lake Huron right at the base the spectacular Mackinac Bridge and the Straits of Mackinac, where Lake Michigan and Lake Huron meet. We have bridgeview and lakeview rooms with private balconies so you can enjoy Mackinaw City's natural beauty. Colonial Michilimackinac and Old Mackinac Point Lighthouse, two of Mackinaw City's treasured historical attractions are within 500 feet of the hotel. Downtown Mackinaw City shopping and restaurants are located just a few blocks south of the hotel's excellent location. Enjoy a drink at the historical Dixie Saloon or O'Reilly's Irish Pub & Restaurant just moments from the hotel, a free nightly video light show inside Mackinaw Crossings, and free concerts in Conkling Heritage Park. Mackinac Island ferry service is also within easy walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Super 8 Bridgeview of Mackinaw City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Mackinaw City/Bridgeview Hotel Mackinaw City
- Super 8 Bridgeview
- Mackinaw City Super 8
- Mackinaw City Super Eight