Clarion Hotel Beachfront
$192
Mackinaw Beach and Bay - Inn & Suites(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
$118
Baymont by Wyndham Mackinaw City(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
$177
Vindel Motel(Mackinaw City)
$125
$115
$243
$219
HIExpress.com
Riviera Motel(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
$145
Lighthouse View Motel(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
$129
The Beach House(Mackinaw City)
$211
$124
Orbitz.com
$156
$151
Agoda.com
Clearwater Lakeshore Motel(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
$179
All reviewswafflessausagemackinac islandfree breakfastbeachfront roomexercise roombeds were comfortablesofa bedseparate buildinglake viewprivate beachindoor waterparkthe breakfast areahot breakfastferry dockthe room was nicepool and hot tub
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

I went around 3:30 to see if I could check in early. They checked me in but said my room wouldn't be ready till about 4:30. So I went and did some shopping while I waited got back around 5 just to be safe. Got my room keys and headed to my room. The room was big and very well cleaned. Bathroom was on the small size but the jacuzzi tub made up for that. The only bad parts about my stay were that I'm on the short size so climbing out of the jacuzzi tub was a bit of a challenge and the bed was not very comfy and I didn't go to break fast because of the location of the room. Other than those minor things I really enjoyed my stay

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 8, 2012

PROS: Newer sheets, comfortable bed and firm pillows. Clean room. Plentiful breakfast with lots of seating. Large flat screen TV in rooms. Check-out was quick.
CONS: Pool and whilrpool was enclosed, but you have to walk across the parking lot, and in cold weather it is not comfortable. Noise from rooms on either side of us, as well as footsteps in room above us. People were slamming their doors. All rooms have exterior doors. Pet policy not enforced. Breakfast room was on second floor, and very cool temperature inside, with a VERY small flat screen TV in an enormous room. Check-in was slow. No TV channel line-up card provided, and took us quite some time to find there was HBO, as no schedule was left on the first night. There was shiny black tile in the bathroom (a cramped area with a toilet and shower) and where the sink was. Very slippery and someday a possible lawsuit with a slip & fall could occur.
COMMENTS:We would stay there again only in a pinch. We feel the cons outweigh the pros at this hotel. We feel the difference in a Friday rate ($66) and a Saturday rate ($94) is not worth it as we could not use the pool because of the cold, and the HBO problem.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We booked 2Queen bed with lakefront balcony. Super clean, beds are comfortable. Great view of the water. Substantial hot breakfast. This is the best place to stay before and after your trip to the island!

Room Tip: Spend the extra money and get a lakefront balcony!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Booked this hotel in an offer and is fairly pleased with the visit. I got a 2 queen bed room for 2 nights at a very cheap rate. I was really worried about the hotel as the price I got was very less so I was not expecting a very good service and amenities. However check-in was fast, and they gave me room within a few minutes even after I came quite earlier than the check in time. The room was spacious, clean and had all amenities. It had a large nice TV, Fridge etc.The location is also good only 2 minutes drive from central avenue and the Shepler's ferry.The hotel had a nice private beach which I liked the most. Overall nice experience, will go again if I get a chance.

Room Tip: Room close to the beach are nice.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ArunPatyal
Reviewed October 1, 2012

First room we were given was not accessible as workmen were doing something with the plumbing. Second room acceptable but in need of a thorough clean. Breakfast was substantial and quite tasty. Close enough to downtown to be able to work comfortablky.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple