Quality Inn & Suites Beachfront
$112
$104
$85
$82
Baymont Inn & Suites Mackinaw City(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
$65
$77
ClarionHotels
Riviera Motel(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
$80
Best Western Plus Dockside Waterfront Inn(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
$77
BestWestern.com
$135
Rainbow Motel(Mackinaw City)
$49
Clearwater Lakeshore Motel(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
$69
See what travelers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
ottawa lake, Michigan
Reviewed August 30, 2003

If you stay at the Quality Inn, be sure to check your bank statement when you return home. I stayed there for 2 days in August with my family. After returning home and checking my bank statements, I found that we had been charged for our room twice, 6 days apart. After numerous calls from my bank and me, the money has yet to be returned to my account. I have not been able to discuss this matter with a manager, even after numerous phone calls. The receptionist, "Amanda", was very rude during check-in and very rude on the phone when I called her regarding my being double charged. The beach was nothing special either. Earlier in the year, we stayed at the Super 8. The beach at the Super 8 was much nicer and the staff more friendly. The Super 8 was also within close walking distance to all the great shopping and activities in Mackinaw City. Mackinaw City is great fun for the whole family...just make sure you pick the right motel! Good luck! Becky Becker

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 7, 2003

We just returned for a 4th of July vacation in Mackinaw City. We have been to this area several years now but this is the first time we stayed at this hotel.

We had a family suite room in the older part of the hotel. The room was great for a large family. We had 2 queen beds with a 4 chair table - TV - fold out sofa sleeper in one room and then a private room with another queen bed and TV. The room decor was a little dated but the carpets were new and everything was very clean.

The entire staff was fabulous!

The free breakfast was great. They have 2 "make your own waffle" irons.
The indoor pool was almost too warm.

Our entire family loved this place!

12  Thank 198michellei