Stay somewhere else if you can!! Very unfriendly desk clerk. We had a reservation on our card, we got there at 8pm and our room was given away we had to stay in a queen room when we reserved a king. No I’m sorry or discount on the room it was like it or lump it because you already paid for it to bad. The Bed was like trying to sleep on a rock, the towels were the size of large hand towels and real thin. Not a good experience, the worse Best Western I have ever been in. Don’t count on the breakfast to be a plus either, unless you like stall pastries and weak juice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful and historic Mackinaw City, the Thunderbird Inn is the premier choice in accommodations. Situated less than 1 mile from the downtown area, the Thunderbird Inn boasts a quite location still within walking distance to area shops, restaurants and attractions. Offering all the amenities you have grown to love, our property offers free Wi-Fi, a complimentary breakfast, indoor seasonal pool (May 15th - Oct 15th), coffee maker, iron and ironing board, and so much more! We are a AAA approved, pet friendly (specific rooms, subject to availability) property offering the very best customer service Northern Michigan has to offer. Take advantage of our packages and discount tickets to local attractions and ferry lines to Mackinac Island. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Mackinaw Area! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Thunderbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mackinaw City
- Mackinaw City Best Western
- Best Western Thunderbird Hotel