“Neat quiet setting reveals secret.”
Review of 'Neath the Birches - CLOSED

'Neath the Birches
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Indiana
“Neat quiet setting reveals secret.”
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

Wife and I ate here last night for our 4th anniversary. This is the 3rd year we have ate here for our anniversary.
Food comes out quick and prepared as orders. Service is friendly. Place has been open 40+ years and is set right off the highway about 1/2 mile south of town. Building is very spacious with plenty of windows to take in the scenery of the trees and nature. Wood paneling and tables and chairs reminds me of what it was like to go out to eat back when it was a treat to do so instead of an every day thing.
Salad bar is well stocked and plenty to eat from it.
They gave us a free cake for our anniversary and take home box for us to eat on at the motel.
This is my favorite place to eat when we vacation here and look forward to going back again!

alabama
“Beautiful location and good food.”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I loved my meal there. The service was super. The buffet was well maintained with lots of choices. I loved the ice cream and drinks.

Visited June 2012
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“awful food”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We ate here last weekend. We have eaten here before and it was very good. Should have been a clue when there was only one other table filled while we were there. It was 5:30 on a Saturday night. My husband and I both ordered prime rib. It was over $22.00 each. It look gray and very tough not at all what I expected. It was the worst prime rib I have ever had. I will not go back.

• Visited July 2012
Herndon, Virginia
“Good food, fairly expensive”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

We ate here late on a night during the week while staying in the city. The food was very good and there is a pretty view, but the prices are a little steep. I think we paid about $25 per entree. I wouldn't take the family here, but it was nice for a romantic meal.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank rameyfamily
Cheboygan, Michigan
“Great off the path setting”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Great food, especially the seafood. Off the beaten path in a beautiful setting tucked away just south of main Mac Cty. Don't buy gas at the Citgo there, though. Highest in area.

Visited May 2012