Mackinac Lakefront Cabin Rentals
$192
$177
Mackinaw Beach and Bay - Inn & Suites(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
$118
Vindel Motel(Mackinaw City)
$135
$115
$243
$219
HIExpress.com
Riviera Motel(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
$145
$121
Baymont by Wyndham Mackinaw City(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
$177
Hotels.com
The Beach House(Mackinaw City)
$211
$124
Orbitz.com
Clearwater Lakeshore Motel(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
$179
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We have stayed here before and enjoyed it thoroughly both times. When I called to make our reservation, I asked for the same cabin we had before which we got. When Donna sent our confirmation, she included both my name and my wife's which she had looked up in her records. I thought it was a nice, personal touch. The cabins are quite old and lack modern hotel amenities. However, they are on the beach with an awesome view and perfect "up north cabin" atmosphere. They have a bonfire on the beach every night and coffee in the gazebo every morning. It is just far enough out of Mackinaw and Cheboygan to be in the woods, but close enough for for easy access.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Troy M
Reviewed September 16, 2011

Its a great choice from a sea of options at Mackinaw and most balanced for the value of money. We were 3 couples stayed in motel rooms for 3 nights on long weekend. Owners have done an amazing job at keeping this big property clean and beautiful. the view of bridge and lake is breathtaking from the open area( not a sand beach) near cottages. We walked down to the beach front every day early morning for the spectacular view. They have multiple bonfires every night and the best part was when we wanted start our own bonfire in front of the lakeview beach area and owner helped us get started in a second. Great service. Will definitely come back.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I was very pleased to see that the cottage was much nicer than depicted in the brochure pictures. It was meticulously clean and the owners are very friendly and accomodating. It is obvious that they spend a lot of time doing daily maintenance and everything had a fresh coat of paint. The nightly bonfire next to the lake is priceless! The enclosed gazebo is great for those cold evenings & you can sip on the free coffee or roast marshmallow/hot dogs with the large number of roasting sticks. We decided to use one of the many charcoal grills that even has all of the utensils that you need. The furnishings are very basic, but ample for our needs. The surroundings are very quiet and the view of the Mackinac bridge is incredible.

The only thing that could improve the stay would be a small microwave oven. The fridg & gas stove worked well. We had our own picnic table & the grounds and flowers are beautiful.

The cottages are very rustic, but will meet your needs if you enjoy the country atmosphere. We definitely plan to return ASAP.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank CSSEvansville-IN
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I have been going to the Mackinac Motor Lodge and Resort every couple of years since I was a child. This year was the first time I have been there since having my own family and I feel it has gotten better with age! We stayed in a cabin that was clean and nestled among all of their kid friendly toys and activities. Yes, it is rustic and aged, but it was spotless and family oriented, which made it totally worth it. (they did have Dish Network service, very nice to calm my kids with a cartoon at the end of the day!) I love this place and recommend it to everyone!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2010

We rolled into town at 10:00 pm, and all the big name hotels were full up, so we drove out a short way and found this retro motor lodge. The couple who runs it were very nice, and we got a double w/sleeper sofa for $75. The room & furnishings were old, and a little odd (knotty pine paneling, and a modern chrome headboard... oh well) but the place was immaculate.

It's just a short walk (on their property) to the shore of Lake Michigan, and a beautiful view of the bridge. They had two bonfires going, and there were several camping cabins that could be rented too.

Very short drive to downtown, and actually, it was nice NOT to be right in the middle of the crowd. We were only there for the night, but I'd definitely go back for a long weekend.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family