“good fudge”
Review of Murdick's Fudge

Murdick's Fudge
Ranked #4 of 13 Shopping in Mackinaw City
More attraction details
Owner description: Aaron Murdick's Fudge is located on Central Avenue across from Subway in Mackinaw City. WE have a blue and white striped awning. We are not affiliated with any other Murdick Fudge store. All Murdick Fudge stores are independently owned. We cannot vouch for other "Murdick" stores including those located: on Mackinac Island, Petoskey, St. Ignace, or in the Crossings Mall in Mackinaw City.
Buchanan, Michigan
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“good fudge”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

lots of flavors and goodies. But there are so many fudge shops in the area that it is difficult to say which is good, bad or excellent. Nothing stands out in my mind as over the top! For the area it's average.

Visited June 2013

Manhattan, Kansas
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Good fudge but not my favorite”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The fudge was a little grainy but had a delicious taste! The person who waited on me told me that I could get an extra slice for less than half the price.

Visited July 2013
Green Bay, Wisconsin
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Best on the street the day we were visiting....”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Murdick's Fudge was the best tasting and value the day my family was in town. I have been going to Mackinaw City for 40 years and have always enjoyed Marshall's Fudge. Not the same anymore....very disappointing. Staff was very friendly at Murdick's. They were young, but very attentive. Sample any fudge you might want to buy.....a bit high priced....however, if you want the fudge...you will pay the price.

Visited May 2013
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Yummy Fudge and Wide Selection of Candies”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

By taste comparison Murdick's Fudge is the tastiest and freshest tasting fudge. Love the dark chocolate!

Visited September 2012
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 172 helpful votes
“Too creamy for my tastes.”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

So an average rating is because I'm not a fan of this creamier fudge. I like it a little more solid. This review is for Aaron Murdick's fudge only. I don't know about the fudge at the other Murdick clan shops; Celeste, etc..Plus Aaron doesn't make the much coveted pumpkin flavor.

Visited September 2012