Court Plaza Inn & Suites
$168
$154
$143
Riviera Motel(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
$100
Mackinaw Beach and Bay - Inn & Suites(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
$124
The Beach House(Mackinaw City)
$136
$167
Vindel Motel(Mackinaw City)
$115
$110
Baymont by Wyndham Mackinaw City(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
$169
Clearwater Lakeshore Motel(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
$139
All reviewsroom was cleanmackinac islandexcellent locationwould highly recommend this hotelshort staylarge hot tuba nice place to stayair conditionerstayed for nightsopened the doorsausage pattieswould stay here againferrymoteldockkeyscouch
Reviewed August 5, 2012

My family booked 5 hotel rooms for the same weekend. Two of the rooms checked in a day later and were charged two different prices from the main group. When my mother complained at the front desk, they yelled at her. When I checked out at the front desk, I told them that I didn't appreciate how they treated my mother and that they were going to get a bad review. They threatened to sue me. They even followed me out to the parking lot to threaten me again. Apparently, they don't understand how customer service works. Or freedom of speech!! I would rather pay $50 more a night to stay at a nicer and more pleasant place, and will the next trip we take there!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I came up with friends who booked the room. It is one of the lower priced hotels in the village and I was a bit apprehensive, but in this case, you get what you pay for and it proved to be a fair value. The pillows in the room were a bit hard for me, no HD TV, but the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The free breakfast buffet was below average.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 29, 2012

This hotel is horrible! My husband booked it because he said it had decent reviews (lesson in planning hotels came soon after our check-in). It looked so dirty that we didn't even turn down the sheets. We slept on top of the comforter and used our own blankets and pillows. It was centrally located which I would have preferred to stay on the other end because it was more quiet.
The breakfast was a mix of cut oranges, generic cereal, and some biscuits that I'm not sure where or what kind. They were pathetic! The lady who takes care of the breakfast room was very nice and did clean the entire time we were there so at least it was tidy.
The pool did not have a bathroom area and the jet spa looked a green color. We didn't get in. Looked a bit frightening.

Stay here if you like being in the middle of town but if we return, we'll plan better and stay at the other end of town.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2012

This is a very outdated hotel but, staff is super nice. The bed was comfortable and the rooms are really big. I'm not a really picky person as long as there is no critters in my room and thank God there was none. This hotel was booked when we stayed here and our room seemed clean but, like I mentioned just outdated. I might stay here again because the location was great to the little town.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2012

The hotel desk staff was rude. The carpet in the room was so dirty that we could not take our shoes off and I doubt we will ever get our socks clean. There were bed bugs. The pool was ok but appeared to need more chlorine.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family