“Friendly Helpful Staff”

Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Mackinaw City
Flint, Michigan, United States
“Friendly Helpful Staff”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Best fudge in Mackinac and an amazing staff that is friendly and helpful. We went back a couple times during our stay!

• Visited August 2014

metro Detroit, Michigan, United States
“Good value”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Aaron Murdick Fudge was just as good as all the others on the island. They are sort of a "start up" by comparison in terms of years in business but I found them friendly and helpful. They are family owned, which I liked. I was buying fudge as gifts and the young women that were working offered to put each slice in an individual box, thus making a nice presentation to folks at home. I liked that! The prices were slightly cheaper than on the island and we didn't have to carry it around all day; bought and headed for I-75!

• Visited July 2014
Belleville, Michigan
“Good but could have been better.”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I chose bear claw fudge. The description said it had cashews in it. I love cashews so that decided my choice. There were a few bits, hardly detectable. At $7.99 a slice I expected more. :-(

Visited July 2014
Richmond, Virginia
“Only shop owned by a Murdick”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I'm not sure how important it is, but this is the only fudge shop owned by an actual Murdick. The fudge was yummy and the server took lots of time letting us sample and making recommendations. We ended up buying lots if half slices (more work for the server) and she filled our order with a smile.

The dark chocolate is my favorite, but turtle and chocolate swirl are really good too.

• Visited July 2014
Westerville, Ohio
“This is the real deal! Beware of imposters!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Make sure you buy your fudge at this location! It is the authentic mackinaw fudge started in the 1800's that made fudge famous in this area! There are a kabillion fudge places, and I'm sure they are good, bit if you want to stick with tradition, this is the place.

Visited July 2014