“Fast Food in Mackinaw City”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #40 of 53 Restaurants in Mackinaw City
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Wife and I had a Lunch meal here and the results were about the same as in any of the other Subway we have eaten. Good fast food at reasonable prices.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

This is the best of all fast foods.The salads are fresh and nutritious.You design what you like,with a wide assortment to chose from.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I ate here with my boyfriend and his family while we were exploring Mackinaw City. We went in during lunch time and it was absolutely packed. I had to sit down and get a table for us so my boyfriend ordered my sub for me. There was a fairly decent wait but the food was worth it. The subs were delicious! The restaurant is pretty small so it is very uncomfortable standing in line. The are not very many tables and you can hear everyone's conversation around you. I still suggest going if you like Subway but I suggest eating somewhere else or avoid going during the immediate lunch hour.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Bought subs to take to the island with us and they were very accommodating with everything we needed, great staff, friendly service.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Our sandwiches were delicious, but I did not realize Subway has substituted new pickles that did not agree with me.
Service was good and I love Subway.