“food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Mackinaw City Popcorn factory
Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in Mackinaw City
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a popcorn specialty shop, that offers over 40 different flavors/varieties to choose from. Stop in and enjoy our award winning customer service, and a free sample on us!
Grand Rapids, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

The Popcorn Factory has the BEST caramel corn! you can choose the plain or with cashews or peanuts. We bought a 3 pack and the clerk was so nice. She had us try all 3 and then made sure it as all freshly packaged. you will not be disappointed.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank timothy s

Mackinaw City, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Oh my Yum!..:)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

I went in the Popcorn Factory the other night and sampled so many different flavors. It was so good. I ended up buying the banana and oreo, but I liked so many different flavors. The oreo doesn't sound like it would taste good but it did. I highly recommend if you're visiting the area!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jessica T
Gladstone, Michigan
“Get the Fudge and forget the popcorn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

Being that I lived in the Chicago area for over 20 years, I KNOW good popcorn (Garrett's). We purchased their cheese popcorn and I should have sampled it first. It was the worst cheese popcorn I have ever had. Store bought is better. I did sample their flavored popcorn and didn't care for it.

All that being said, we loved their fudge! Being that I am originally FROM Michigan and have visited the island many times, I also know decent fudge. We sampled several and bought 4 types: Maple Bacon (YUMMY!), Pumpkin (just the right amount of flavor....MUCH better than any other I sampled on the island...and I think I tried them all), Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel (yummy), and good old Chocolate Mint (my children LOVED it!)

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank DownInThe906
Oneida, Tennessee
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

We got 2 packages one night and went back for more the next night. Lots of varieties. Fun place. Prices on the high side.

Visited October 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Sweet Tooth Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

Candy, popcorn and ice cream lovers will enjoy this place! They have a large selection of ice cream flavors and a huge selection of fudge flavors. Go ahead, indulge! You can diet next week!

Visited September 2013