“My teenagers loved it!”

Mackinaw Parasailing & Jet Boat Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Parasailing is exciting for the whole family, embark on an exhilarating flight and take in the panoramic views. Take off & land directly from the flight deck. Parasailing is located at three locations, Mackinaw City, Mackinac Island, and St.Ignace, MI. Jet Boating is an adventure thrill ride, fun for the whole family, with 360° spins, sharp turns, and lightning acceleration. Jet Boat rides is located at the Mackinaw City location only. Open May thru September.
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

The staff was very pleasant! They explained everything to us. My husband and I were able to ride along in the boat for a fee. It was absolutely beautiful by the bridge! I thought it was a bit pricey but have never done it before so nothing to compare it too. My kids reaction to it was great so the fees were totally worth those smiles!

1  Thank sdcd24
"camera"
"sky"
"dock"

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Took the grandkids to Mackinac Island for a couple days. Once on the island, we found the Mackinaw parasailing. They also have on in Mackinaw City and St. Ignace. We were able to get a spot for the 2 of them to go up together. They were booked pretty solid, as the day before it was too windy for them to go out. We paid the extra fee, and the older one was fitted with a helmet cam, so we could see everything the way they were looking at it. The boat takes 6 people at a time, and each flight is about 10 - 15 minutes long. The entire time took about 1 hour to get all six people up. As someone else pointed out in another review, it can be pricey, but if you can catch the first boat out, I think it is 9 a.m., 2 can go for the price of 1, which saves quite a bit of money. If you plan on going, make your reservations early. My wife and I couldn't go because they were booked. The crew was great, and the girls want to go again sometime. They seem to be very cautious about the weather, and won't go if it looks like it's too windy or going to storm. Maybe next time we can all go.

1  Thank Jeff S
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I had a BLAST! Even though I didn't think I wanted to, he requested that we get dipped in the water (you can request how much you want to be dipped at the end of our ride) and it was SO FUN! The ride was smooth, exciting, and very comfortable. $80 tandem flight early bird special is a great deal. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Kakawoo2
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Driving across the bridge to get to the para sailing boat we both were a little queasy. After boarding the boat with 2 other couples Blake and Bret said your up. My wife looked a little nervous as we lifted off but shortly after that had a big smile on her face. The water was very calm and we would love to thank our crew for arranging smooth seas. The ride is an event in our lives we will never forget. Thanks to our crew for starting our day off with some great fun.

1  Thank Hohew
See more reviews
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Although I was very reluctant to try parasailing my husband and 9 year old granddaughter talked me into going with her. We did the morning eye opener which saved a lot of money. The staff were all enthusiastic and didn't give me time to even worry. In no time we were buckled up and in life jackets on the boat. My husband rode along and took pictures and video. They gave us easy instructions and were went off the boat smoothly. It was a cool, cloudy morning but the views were awesome. Our descent was perfect. My friends and families are amazed I actually did it- and I'm amazed that I actually liked it!

1  Thank Grmabear