“Great photos” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 13 Shopping in Mackinaw City
Petoskey, Michigan
“Great photos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

I've gone to this place the past 2 years because it was so much fun. They have a big variety of nice costumes and lots of backgrounds to choose from. Not chintzy backgrounds but a real penny farthing bicycle, a train, antiques and a green screen. The photos came out so well I want to do it every year to show the growth of the kids. The staff took their time and were really sweet even with my crazy kids. Highly recommend.

Visited June 2013

Gatlinburg, Tennessee
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Ok I Guess”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

While our pictures did turn out nice, I felt like we were rushed through it. The staff had us use only two poses, and took two shots of each pose. If they had taken a little more time with us, and possibly tried some creativity, we would have spent a lot more money.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Kylie B
Detroit, Michigan
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Love these old time photos!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

a great idea to cherish and enjoy for years. The lady is patient and helps you pick out the best outfits to make it the best pic possible. Paying upfront made me nervous because you never know if children are going to cooperate and look in the same direction. we loved it!

Visited July 2012