Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$88
Hotels.com$88
Priceline$88
FindHotel$88
Orbitz.com$88
CheapTickets$88
1,466 results
All reviews room was clean mackinac island waffles off season lakefront room beautiful view hot breakfast pool and hot tub ferry balcony sunrise queen docks
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

Awesome hotel. Stayed for 2 nights, very helpful and accommodating staff. Had a room with a balcony and enjoyed sitting and relaxing with a beautiful view. Would definitely stay here again. The pool area was clean and the breakfast was good

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

I had never heard of this hotel but was pleasantly surprised. I love the fact that they have two types of pillows. One softer and one firm. The breakfast is a typical free continental. The rooms are very clean and that is important to me.

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank Michelle R
Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

We were planning on traveling all the way to Howell Michigan. After five hours of driving, we decided to pull over and to look at the Hamilton in in Mackinac city.
The front staff was very accommodating. Looks like the room has been recently updated. We had a lakefront view. It was awesome.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

My wife/ girlfriend at the time booked a 5 night stay here accidentally. It was late when we arrived at the place I thought we were going to. When we walked in they informed us we did have reservations so we pulled out the confirmation number. We were at the wrong place! We went to the Hamilton Inn. OMG! I was never so happy we booked there instead of the other place. It was awesome. We went here for our honeymoon and try to make the trip each year for our anniversary! Can say enough good things. It's right on the lake.

Date of stay: May 2016
1  Thank 930trentw
Reviewed April 6, 2017

Since we have been receiving many unsolicited phone calls I am trying to make sure my number is not given out. When I made the reservation I simply asked if the number is sold or given out and the woman critically and impolitely asked why would I ask that. Her tone and arrogant attitude was very disturbing. Sine many hotels are closed at this time of the year in that town, I went ahead of the reservation anyways. The check in staff was very pleasant and he quickly checked us in. In the room we found opened snack wrappers and crackers on the floor and hair in the tub. They need to do a better job at thoroughly cleaning in corners and elsewhere. There was litter in the elevator all night but they did take care of it when I brought it too their attention in the morning. The hallway and the breakfast area was very cold. It was not so pleasant eating breakfast. At checkout when I reported these things there seemed to be an absence of taking responsibility. The woman told me I should have unreported the unclean room and they would have got me another one but all of the dirty items were not discovered right away. She also said maybe a window was open but I doubt it as too much of the hall was cold and in the breakfast room it would have been noticed. Also the business center was closed. When items are reported a better response would be I am sorry for your unpleasant stay.

Room tip: Ask if they clean their rooms thoroughly or other questions and listen for any arrogant tone.
Date of stay: March 2017