We booked this hotel in advance from a travel website and chose it because the price was right. All of the other hotels in the area were outrageously priced. Because of the low price that we paid, I wasn't expecting much and was actually dreading checking in....then we pulled up to the hotel and I was pleasantly surprised! It was actually very nice looking, not run down as I was expecting. The owner was extremely nice and he upgraded us to a "bridge view" room which had an excellent view of the Mackinaw Bridge. The room was nice and clean and up to date with a flat screen TV. We were within walking distance to the main drag, right across the street from the lake and Fort Mackinaw. We didn't get a chance to use the pool, but it looked very nice and the breakfast had hot sausage and eggs along with all of the usual items you get at a continental breakfast. I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe Bridgeview Inn nestled in Mackinaw's most beautiful location, overlooking the Mackinac Bridge, Lighthouse,Lighthouse Museum, Iron Workers Memorial & Lakeshore Park w/1000ft beach access. Walk to: Fort, Lighthouse, Mackinaw Crossing,restaurants, ferry docks, & free concert & Laser shows. Free hot breakfast served in our Bridge View Room, discount coupons available for Ferry Boats, Attractions, Restaurants & Shops. HDTVs, Largest indoor pool (9ftdeep), spa, guest laundry, fitness & game room. Large family rooms, high speed internet avail. Smoke free property & No pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parkside Inn - Bridgeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkside Hotel Mackinaw City
- Parkside Hotel Bridgeside