This was the worst place I been to . I booked 4 rooms online for me and ffriends and family. 2 weeks in advance so when I get there I could get my rooms got there around 230 pm went to check in and the Russian lady I guess Russian because she didemt know any English and think s she is still in mother Russia starts to yell at me amd I didemt understand a think so I left came bck in an hour so 330pm wife my wife (shes pregnant) walk in ask if the rooms ready with my little boy on my side she looks at him and roles her eye then looms me in the faces and says NO!! So I go down the road to the super 8 more cheaper very good service and very clean rooms with lake front no extra charge but the most thing was they where very very rode at the parkside and horrible service and its owned by some people that think there in there own country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe Bridgeview Inn nestled in Mackinaw's most beautiful location, overlooking the Mackinac Bridge, Lighthouse,Lighthouse Museum, Iron Workers Memorial & Lakeshore Park w/1000ft beach access. Walk to: Fort, Lighthouse, Mackinaw Crossing,restaurants, ferry docks, & free concert & Laser shows. Free hot breakfast served in our Bridge View Room, discount coupons available for Ferry Boats, Attractions, Restaurants & Shops. HDTVs, Largest indoor pool (9ftdeep), spa, guest laundry, fitness & game room. Large family rooms, high speed internet avail. Smoke free property & No pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Parkside Inn - Bridgeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkside Hotel Mackinaw City
- Parkside Hotel Bridgeside