We have been staying at various hotels in Mackinaw city and St. Ignace for 16 years, and I have to say that Parkside Inn was the best in Mackinaw city! Clean, affordable, wonderful staff, the rooms very clean and roomy!(3dbl bed room)! Pool was clean and pleasant and game room fun too! The location was great! we walked everywhere in the city! The Park across the street was nice and relaxing! An A++++++! See you next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe Bridgeview Inn nestled in Mackinaw's most beautiful location, overlooking the Mackinac Bridge, Lighthouse,Lighthouse Museum, Iron Workers Memorial & Lakeshore Park w/1000ft beach access. Walk to: Fort, Lighthouse, Mackinaw Crossing,restaurants, ferry docks, & free concert & Laser shows. Free hot breakfast served in our Bridge View Room, discount coupons available for Ferry Boats, Attractions, Restaurants & Shops. HDTVs, Largest indoor pool (9ftdeep), spa, guest laundry, fitness & game room. Large family rooms, high speed internet avail. Smoke free property & No pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Parkside Inn - Bridgeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkside Hotel Mackinaw City
- Parkside Hotel Bridgeside