Parkside calls us at home two days before our stay at the hotel is to begin and tells us our room
is is under construction and will not be finished on time . He offers another room which he says is
a better room but says it will cost us $ 50.00 more. He does not offer a free upgrade even though
it is their fault. He says he will put us up in another hotel The Court Plaza. It is a take it or leave it
offer.To not offer another room at the same price when available is a true sign of their attitude. Their customer does not come first, only their profit. This reservation was made two weeks in advance. Keep this in mind when planning your vacation, avoid an establishment which does not
appreciate its customers .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe Bridgeview Inn nestled in Mackinaw's most beautiful location, overlooking the Mackinac Bridge, Lighthouse,Lighthouse Museum, Iron Workers Memorial & Lakeshore Park w/1000ft beach access. Walk to: Fort, Lighthouse, Mackinaw Crossing,restaurants, ferry docks, & free concert & Laser shows. Free hot breakfast served in our Bridge View Room, discount coupons available for Ferry Boats, Attractions, Restaurants & Shops. HDTVs, Largest indoor pool (9ftdeep), spa, guest laundry, fitness & game room. Large family rooms, high speed internet avail. Smoke free property & No pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Parkside Inn - Bridgeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkside Hotel Mackinaw City
- Parkside Hotel Bridgeside