“Amazing”

and up
Mackinac Bridge History Cruise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Come take a ride on Ugly Anne and experience the Straits of Mackinac and Mackinac Bridge like never before. Learn the about the over 80 shipwrecks, about the building of the Mackinac Bridge and the islands that are scattered throughout the Straits of Mackinac. On board is a tour guide that can answer any questions you have. Ugly Anne will start cruises for the season on Memorial Day weekend. We will have a daily 5pm history cruise and sunset cruise both going under the the magnificent Mackinac Bridge and departing from Mackinaw City through mid- October. We do not have public cruises on Tuesdays. Tours from Mackinac Island will be scheduled by charter only.
Reviewed August 8, 2011

What a great experience. How cool to say you've taken a tour of the straits on a lobster boat. The water was a little rough but the boat and crew handled it perfectly...to the point you really couldn't tell the water was rough. Very enjoyable and I would recommend to everyone. The view under the bridge is great!

2  Thank carriezoey
There are newer reviews for Ugly Anne Boat Cruises

Reviewed August 5, 2011

I highly recommend this company. We only had vouches for passes on the Sunset Cruise so we were worried if we had to call in a few days earlier. Everyone was so nice and easy to talk to. It was such a great experience and class act people all the way. I hope to come back next year with friends. I will also be recommending it to others that head to Mackinaw City/Mackinac Island for the Sunset Cruise and Bridge tour!

2  Thank rlemire
Reviewed July 30, 2011

We enjoyed our sunset cruise so much. It was enjoyable from the moment we stepped up to the window to purchase our tickets to the moment we stepped of the boat at the end of our trip. It's a family business and they seem to take a lot of pride in what they are doing. The Ugly Anne was a great ship with lots of character and we enjoyed hearing her story. We would absolutely recommend this cruise to everyone.

2  Thank seflower
Reviewed July 12, 2011

My husband and I along with some friends went on the 2:00 pm cruise and had a wonderful time with Captain Chris and crew! The cruise was perfect...from the informative videos shown, to listening to Captain Chris share historical and personal stories about the bridge and it's surrounding waters...and the amazing view of cars going overhead on the bridge was the best! To me it looked like the cars were floating over my head. I sure hope that I will have more opportunities to take more cruises with this company!

2  Thank CarrieSueEdwards